Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Prairie*Go*Round to be featured in Nashville Lifestyles magazine!


Hello Friends!!!
Yesterday I did a photoshoot with the fabulous girls from Nashville Lifestyles magazine. I'm thrilled to announce that Prairie*Go*Round will be featured in an upcoming issue in the Style section.

In the meanwhile, I'm also taking some classes--knitting, sewing, and crocheting--so expect to see some cool stuff down the road from P*G*R, including warmer weather accessories, screenprinted products and more.

I also want to give a shout-out to Whitney Ferre, author, artist, mother, public speaker, entrepreneur, restaurant owner, etc., and creator of the Creatively Fit Program. Last night I attended an event for the launch of this program, which encourages women to attain a new balance between spirit, soul and body through a personalized "right brain boot camp." Please visit her website to learn more about her book, upcoming events, or just to discover her amazing perspective on how creativity can create CHANGE in your life (see her blog here). She has been an inspiration to me, and if you're visiting my site, I know she will be for you, too.

**Shameless self-promotion: I did an interview with Whitney for Her Nashville Magazine last year. Check it out here.