Friday, December 11, 2009

Last P*G*R appearance of 2009 at the Franklin Dickens Fest This Weekend!






I don't have to tell you how freaking cold it is in Nashville right now, just go outside (if you dare!!!). Prairie*Go*Round will be making our last appearance of 2009 at the Dickens of a Christmas festival on the square in downtown Franklin this weekend. I'm at booth #41, right on the main square on Main St. near the festival headquarters.

I have so many new things that I'm excited to show you...the couture scarflette line, with tons of sparkles, lace, and other fun stuff; new kids' hats, and a ton of new glovelette designs. Here's a sampling of what I've been up to.

And if you can't make it this weekend, you can find Prairie*Go*Round at fine Nashville area stores Nashville Clothing Company (Gulch and Cool Springs locations), Local Honey, Art & Invention Gallery, Alegria and Smarty Pants. Custom orders--just in time for the holidays!!--available by emailing me at prairiegoround@gmail.com. Buy local, buy handmade, support independent artisans this year!! Happy holidays and best wishes to all!!!
xo,
Abby